Debra L. Hinners, Criminal Defense Attorney
Call Us Today for a Free Consultation

Violation of Probation & Bond Hearings in Tampa Bay, FL

Clients charged with a violation of probation or who are in need of bond hearings, should have legal representation. I offer affordable criminal defense services to clients who are in trouble and need help. You can be sure the prosecution has extremely skilled lawyers fighting against you. Don't go in alone. I can help.

Violations of Probation

A violation of probation occurs when you do not comply with the terms of your probation or commit a new criminal offense. When your probation is violated, usually a warrant is issued for your arrest with no bond.
Court in Session, Violation oft Probation, Bond Hearings in Tampa, FL
My goal is to get you into court before you are arrested on that VOP (Violation of Probation) warrant, and hopefully, have your probation reinstated.

Bond Hearings

I can schedule a bond hearing after you have been arrested, and no bond has been offered or the bond amount is so high you cannot afford it. A bond hearing is a way to get a bond set or lowered so you can be released from jail before trial. In most cases, a bond hearing can be set within the first 24 to 48 hours of your arrest.
If I am hired before the first appearance, I can attend your first appearance hearing, where I can request a bond to be set, a bond reduction, or an ROR (Released-on-Own-Recognizance) which requires no bond.

Sealing & Expunging Criminal Records

In certain circumstances, you can have your record expunged or sealed so that the criminal charges are no longer a public record. This may benefit future employment opportunities.

You may be eligible for an expungement if the charges were dismissed, if you were found not guilty at a trial, or if you went through a diversion program.

You may be eligible for a sealing of your record if you were charged and there was a withhold of adjudication in your case. I offer an affordable fee to get your record sealed or expunged.
Contact me today for your free criminal law consultation.